Thursday, February 25, 2010

This Makes My Heart Sing



I hope you enjoy this. Especially all you poets out there.

10 comments:

xxx said...

That was absolutely beautiful and made my heart sing ;)

'made my heart sing' is an expression that I use often and it delighted me to read another who also has a heart that can sing :)

best wishes
Ribbon

PS... I'm also going to post this video on my blog in the future with a link to you as this is where I discovered it... thank you.

The Crow said...

Ribbon: Isn't it delightful? I don't know why this series of quasi-musical videos affects me so deeply as it does, but I'm glad you enjoyed it, too.

xxx said...

me aagain...

I just wanted to tell you that I have listened to this several times today.
thanks again... for me it's magical too.

I've posted it on my blog too.
It will be interesting to read the repsonses.

best wishes
Ribbon x

Deedee said...

Sofie - This is amazing - I love how the different scientists' words were set to the same music. There is such beauty and symmetry in science and nature. To me, this is just more evidence of an intelligent creative source...
All an accident? I can't believe that for a minute. Thank yo for sharing this.

Steve said...

He he! Love stuff like this. Puts the heart into what is sometimes a very dry and intimidating subject. Makes it human.

Roderick Robinson said...

I seem at odds with the world. I'll try and do better.

Woman in a Window said...

OH CROW!
THAT was so much fun!!!!
thank you for that.
xo
erin

susan said...

I read Carl Sagan's 'Demon Haunted World' this month. It was wonderful.

The Crow said...

Hello, everyone:

Deedee, this whole series from Symphony of Science is a pleasure to watch and hear. I think their URL is www,symphonyofscience.com.

Steve, that's a great way to think of it.

BB, I'd say you outdid yourself!

Hello, Erin. I hope you'll check out the others in this series, too.

The Crow said...

Susan: I'll check with my library for his book. Thanks for the mention.