Saturday, February 6, 2010

Okay...

...you can turn off the snow now...seriously...we have enough...really...more than enough, actually...

5 comments:

KaliDurga said...

Way more than enough. I'm worried about the holly tree outside my kitchen window that's currently bowed down so far that it's spiky leaves are only inches from the ground.

I hope you and your crow neighbors are warm and safe up there in PA, Martha.

Steve said...

Hope you've stockpiled lots of soup...!

Connie said...

HA HA HA! You made me laugh with this post. :D


Hope you are staying safe and warm!

Lucy said...

Glad your still connected.

Keep warm, stay safe, and yes, eat lots of soup!

Roderick Robinson said...

I heard that your weather forecasters were predicting 2 ft of snow for the Eastern seaboard. I can't ever remember such an incredible figure being predicted in the UK. Hope you've stayed friends with the guy who has the blower. And I hope he's got the atomic model.