Oooohh - I love potato soup. With bacon, or leeks, or finely chopped ham, or just onion and a touch of sour cream. I've been thinking about potato curry soup, with hot madras powder and yoghurt. I guess hot curry powder and yoghurt/yogurt cancel each other out, don't they?
I wasn't suggesting anyone make turtle soup, just wanted to share Gene Wilder singing that delightful song, which runs through my head almost every time I get out the soup pot...well, maybe not when I make chili.
2 comments:
Aw... I just couldn't! Besides, you can't beat a good potato and leek...!
I had canned turtle soup once...only once.
Oooohh - I love potato soup. With bacon, or leeks, or finely chopped ham, or just onion and a touch of sour cream. I've been thinking about potato curry soup, with hot madras powder and yoghurt. I guess hot curry powder and yoghurt/yogurt cancel each other out, don't they?
I wasn't suggesting anyone make turtle soup, just wanted to share Gene Wilder singing that delightful song, which runs through my head almost every time I get out the soup pot...well, maybe not when I make chili.
:)
Post a Comment