Thank you, everyone, for your kindness and thoughtful responses to the two posts I removed. I just couldn't bear reading another single one of those Perils of Pauline posts I seem to have fallen into over the last few months.
Time for me to get a life.
7 comments:
But, what are you going to do with the leftover traintracks and rope?
I'll skip rope down the rail bed, picking my remaining teeth with the track, singing, "Polly-Wolly Doodle" all day.
Krazy Glue fixed the dentures. I'm telling you, I have a well-stocked tool chest!
:)
no worries, i have done this so many times, written something when i was down with this damned illness and then, looked back and reread what i had posted and said "oh my gawd!" and took them off...of course, google keeps everything but at least we don't have to look at it...
glad you are feeling better .. i should be polite and introduce myself, i have visited and left comments months back and have since just been reading along feeling sorry for you with good intentions of popping by with platitudes...now i will wish you a happy new year with hopes of it being filled with all good things that enliven your spirit, letting you soar.
♥
Linda, thank you for stopping by and for your good wishes.
I wish for you everything your heart desires and needs to stay upbeat during the down times.
:)
Hmmm, okay...
Thing is, my editorial opinion, they were pretty straightforward and relatable to, not remotely self-pitying, and provided food for thought. Well, thankful that I was among those who got to read them.
About the gone photo, you might want to check out the work of the German Romantic painter, Caspar David Friedrich. Now, he's the go to man/woman isolated in the terrifying slpendor of nature guy.
Susan, I was embarrassed by them so I removed them. I do appreciate the thoughtfulness of your responses, very much.
I do a search for Friedrich.
:)
I agree with ArtSparker. Even though you may have been embarrassed by those posts, I found them inspiring and motivating.
Funny how so many people seem to have ended 2009 in this sort of soul-searching, change-needing funk. It'll be fascinating to see how many of us manage to, as you put it, "stand up again". Good luck with your process, Martha, and please don't be embarrassed to share it with us. In doing so, you may help us along, as well.
Post a Comment