Friday, January 1, 2010

To Laugh, To Be

I will take my existential angst straight up, no chaser.
- Douglas Imbrogno
borrowed from Whiskey River

6 comments:

Harlequin said...

your posts since Dec 27 have been, quite simply, beautiful, tender, gut wrenching, and so gritty and authentic..... gifts, all of them.
this one is probably the summary to the thematics you are exploring in the others. thanks for all your wonderful honest sharing.

Anonymous said...

(o)

Zhoen said...

Better than diluting and delaying, sure. Why make a cocktail of pain, putting a paper umbrella in it?

bev said...

Hi, Just wanted to check to make sure that you received my email in response to your questions. If not, let me know and I will resend it. Take care, bev

The Crow said...

Hello, all. Thank you taking the time to comment.

Harlequin: They've seemed more like complaints or laments to me, but you're welcome.

Jim: thank you for dropping by.

Zhoen: like bad tasting medicine, straight shot is quicker done with.

Bev: email coming.

herhimnbryn said...

I am glad you have found Whiskey River.....
All good wishes for the new Year C.