Cool! I'm a bus-rider and every once in a while a Bodhisattva gets on and cheers the entire bus up (not quite this way, but something similar). You learn a lot about human nature on public transportation!
I knew a busdriver who was a Bodhisattva, he was always in a good mood, and he said good morning, good evening to each one who entered, and good-bye to each one who left. Not infectious laughter, just a kindness that makes you want more and pass it on.
When I was in junior high school, my homeroom teacher used to come in with a smile on her face every morning. She always had a joke, or some funny or interesting story to tell us, which stayed with most of us throughout the day. It was better than a bowl of warm oatmeal, feeding our good mood almost all day long.
10 comments:
There should be code to embed, there always is for youtube. Copy and paste it where you put the text of your posts. That should work.
Zhoen: I saw that, but wasn't sure that was how it is done, so thank you for the info. I'll try that.
:)
Cool!
I'm a bus-rider and every once in a while a Bodhisattva gets on and cheers the entire bus up (not quite this way, but something similar).
You learn a lot about human nature on public transportation!
"You learn a lot about human nature on public transportation!"
You certainly do! Sometimes more than one wants to know, but always interesting.
Well, dang, I just enjoyed this.
Hello, Mary!
I laugh each time I watch this just as heartily as the first time. There is something so infectious about this laughter.
You and Rick are in my thoughts daily. I'm glad you enjoyed this.
Martha
Glad you got the embed working.
I knew a busdriver who was a Bodhisattva, he was always in a good mood, and he said good morning, good evening to each one who entered, and good-bye to each one who left. Not infectious laughter, just a kindness that makes you want more and pass it on.
Zhoen:
And thank you for the tip on how to do it.
:)
Eva:
Hello! Nice of you to visit here.
When I was in junior high school, my homeroom teacher used to come in with a smile on her face every morning. She always had a joke, or some funny or interesting story to tell us, which stayed with most of us throughout the day. It was better than a bowl of warm oatmeal, feeding our good mood almost all day long.
I like being in the presence of such people.
:)
Post a Comment