As I noted in the previous post, I started The Crow with a different purpose in mind than what it seems to have become. I'm splitting off the more personal posts to a separate blog, where I will continue to write about the reclamation of my life. Although not to everyone's liking, I need to keep writing these posts, to sort out what happens, and track my progress. Perhaps my daughter will someday find value in them. I'll keep The Crow for less personal matters and for "random observations."
...
If interested in reading the other material, which will probably be pretty dull, send me your email address and I'll pass along the URL to the other blog.
...
Thank you all for your responses and friendship.
(PS: Oil man comes in the morning; husband has helped, for which I am most grateful. Turned up the heat as soon as I got home. Warm is good.)

11 comments:
Putting things in order, good for that feeling of control.
ArtSparker: Yes, it sure is. Gives me something to focus on while I get my feet under me again, so to speak.
Thank you, Susan, for your encouragement.
:)
Yup, happens to a lot of us.
Of course I'd love to come visit the new site, you have my email.
you go, girl!!
I would love to continue to read you here and at your next site; you have my email.
cheers and happy trails
Oh, good husband! And it sounds like you have a great plan! Things are better already. (I think you have my email too, if you care to share the new site.)
Being warm and comfortable goes a long way to encouraging all round positivity!
Thanks, everyone.
Zhoen: Yes, it does. You've been through a lot yourself, and write effectively about it. I learn from you.
You, too, Harlequin. See you soon.
Marja-Leena: I am grateful husband has loaned me the oil money. I like being warm. :)
Steve: absolutely! The world doesn't seem nearly so frightful when your teeth don't chatter. Glad to see you are back at blogging, too. Missed reading new posts from you.
Thanks, again, everyone.
Speaking of Missouri (my comment in the above post), this seems to be a mule, yes? the most wonderful of animals, and one of my totem animals (the others are the otter--for play-- and the tiger, for intensity and Olympic-level napping).
I know it illustrates packing and moving your blog posts, but it also seems to fit the energy of the below post--having the strength to face a long, hard slog.
With a dash of tiger energy of anger at the end to fuel the trip!
I'm sorry you've had such a hard road. Stay warm!
Fresca: Compared to many others who have traveled similar paths, my experiences are minor. It is my responses to the experiences that are a bother. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope I may be as surefooted as a mule as I continue down the road.
I found a number of things of benefit at your blog, by the way. Especially liked Ruth Schwartz's poem, and your book of Augustine translations.
:)
Oooh, I'm glad you liked Schwartz's poem. I hesitated a moment before posting it, and at least one friend did find it shocking, but it's as wonderful and divine as a sweet persimmon!
I didn't know that about frost affecting the sweetness of persimmons. It was at Thanksgiving I went persimmon picking with my MO grandparents--took an old wood ladder to a group of them (in the wild?).
My favorite thing my grandmother made with them was cookies--moist and orange. Wow. I haven't thought of those in ages. Thanks for triggering the memories.
My own sufferings are also light compared to many people's, but since they're all mine, *I* have to carry them over windy mountain passes and through swamps, and I find them plenty heavy.
Feed the mule well, I say! : )
Fresca:
What you've written about one's sufferings makes me feel less like a piker. This is food for thought, which feeds the mule. Thank you.
:)
Post a Comment