Thursday, January 21, 2010

Because...

...I like this song, and because this is where I am now -- moving on. This time, the post is for me.

There is much joy in moving on...and a little trepidation, but nothing I can't handle.

Thanks to all who left comments the first time I posted this song. I sincerely appreciated what you had to say.

This post doesn't need comments. Just wanted those of you who have endured slogging through the weepy stuff to know that those days are behind me. Thanks for sticking around while I got my act together...sort of, maybe, and for the most part.

5 comments:

Steve said...

:-)

Unknown said...

loved it when you posted this song the first time and as far as I'm concerned you can post it oodles more! As I reflect on the different chapters of my life...there is always a song to keep the memory strong.
Thanks for shaing your song of this chapter!
~AM

Harlequin said...

a pleasure and privilege to read, resonate, appreciate and respond

susan said...

Perhaps a comment isn't needed but I have to say it's good to hear good news. Wishing you and your family the very best of everything.

The Crow said...

Steve, AM, Harlequin and Susan: Thank you. I am glad to know (as much as this medium permits) all of you.

:)