Random Observations from an Old Crow
Some great stuff to listen to here. All of these jazz greats are worth the time. I put 5 reggae CD's into the machine and set them free. Made me sway all day.Peace.
Two firsts: (1) So Chick Corea looks like that, and (2) I've never before seen a piano played as a harp.
I saw Keith Jarrett play a grand piano as a harp. He's an amazing musician too.Your choices are wonderful.
what a nice romp and ride... a great selection.
Transported, that's all I can say. Transported.xoerin
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Some great stuff to listen to here. All of these jazz greats are worth the time. I put 5 reggae CD's into the machine and set them free. Made me sway all day.
Peace.
Two firsts: (1) So Chick Corea looks like that, and (2) I've never before seen a piano played as a harp.
I saw Keith Jarrett play a grand piano as a harp. He's an amazing musician too.
Your choices are wonderful.
what a nice romp and ride...
a great selection.
Transported, that's all I can say. Transported.
xo
erin
Post a Comment