Stumbled across a book yesterday titled The Shack. It's the story (fiction) of one man's struggle with his perceptions of God after the abduction and murder of his youngest child. Written by William Paul Young.
I've been arguing with the book for the last 24+ hours: not finished yet.
Guess I'm arguing with God, too.
4 comments:
I only managed to get through three fourths of it and then I sort of lost interest and moved on to a vampire novel. Because I just have no depth or something...
Hello, Maria:
It is the book that lacks depth, not you. I say this with assurance, having visited your blog and read your writings.
This book needs more editing, but I'm still working my way through it. Hope I glean something useful from it.
Nice of you to visit. I found you through Lisa Golden's blog. Mighty glad I did, too.
Martha
Keep focused in those arguments. I fear God cheats.
Hello, Mister B:
I've had suspicions along those lines, myself.
Nice to see you here.
:)
Martha
Post a Comment