I think, however, I won't put them back up. Mostly I wanted to get it written before this brain fog that's creeping in engulfs and obliterates everything.
I only read a portion of the one, but recognised a few of my own dreams in it. I was coming back today to finally read properly and reply. LOL
I'm slow lately, but it's ok. I'd rather you were happy with whatever you accomplished through posting them then not. I once posted an experience on a message board for 48 hours, then "chickened" and deleted it, but that was long enough for me to gain a future husband. So... I'm a believer that nothing happens as random as we think and everything gets read by those who need to read it... or not. :-)
I chickened out, too, truth be told. Ever since I told the dream to a gaggle of people, all of whom seemed to think I'd actually been taken aboard (!?!!), I've been a bit leery of telling anyone again. By the time I posted the third and final part of the dream, I was beginning to feel I shouldn't have, so I bailed.
I can send you the missing parts, if you like. I think I still have your email address.
My primary objective in writing the story of the dream was to save it for my daughter and grandson. The second reason was to entertain anyone who might have read it. I know the dream was the result of listening to Chacho spin his tales of UFOs in the Andes and of squiring Shirley MacLaine around. Made for an interesting dream, but I think the man was yanking our chains, so to speak.
So...you had a similar or several similar dreams? Would you care to write about them? I'd be interested in reading about them.
I must admit I'd love to read the whole thing. I only got to read part 1, then kept swearing I'd be back here, but kept remembering in places like the shower, making dinner, in bed... anywhere but near a computer!
If what I remember of your dream is right (which is iffy with my brain lately), then I've had a few similar.
8 comments:
I really did enjoy them and sorry to see they're gone. Maybe you'll post them again sometime?
Hello, Susan:
I'm glad you enjoyed reading them.
I think, however, I won't put them back up. Mostly I wanted to get it written before this brain fog that's creeping in engulfs and obliterates everything.
and perhaps one day you'll change your mind but meanwhile thanks again for sharing the experience.
:)
I only read a portion of the one, but recognised a few of my own dreams in it. I was coming back today to finally read properly and reply. LOL
I'm slow lately, but it's ok. I'd rather you were happy with whatever you accomplished through posting them then not. I once posted an experience on a message board for 48 hours, then "chickened" and deleted it, but that was long enough for me to gain a future husband. So... I'm a believer that nothing happens as random as we think and everything gets read by those who need to read it... or not. :-)
Michelle:
I chickened out, too, truth be told. Ever since I told the dream to a gaggle of people, all of whom seemed to think I'd actually been taken aboard (!?!!), I've been a bit leery of telling anyone again. By the time I posted the third and final part of the dream, I was beginning to feel I shouldn't have, so I bailed.
I can send you the missing parts, if you like. I think I still have your email address.
My primary objective in writing the story of the dream was to save it for my daughter and grandson. The second reason was to entertain anyone who might have read it. I know the dream was the result of listening to Chacho spin his tales of UFOs in the Andes and of squiring Shirley MacLaine around. Made for an interesting dream, but I think the man was yanking our chains, so to speak.
So...you had a similar or several similar dreams? Would you care to write about them? I'd be interested in reading about them.
Martha
I must admit I'd love to read the whole thing. I only got to read part 1, then kept swearing I'd be back here, but kept remembering in places like the shower, making dinner, in bed... anywhere but near a computer!
If what I remember of your dream is right (which is iffy with my brain lately), then I've had a few similar.
Will send them to you.
Post a Comment