Utah Savage (Peggy) has started up with photography again and you just have to go see this. It is beautiful, a painting taken with her camera! ... Brava, Peggy, brava!
You are just too sweet. It's a painting of a black and white photo of me wrapped and twisted around that pot, then painted, then photographed. It was a long time ago that I painted it, but just photographed today for the first time. It is under glass and there was no light shining on it, but still, it's hard to get the colors true. Thank you for the linky love. It gives me pleasure to get you to say, Wow!
2 comments:
Wow - that really does look like a painting! She's talented.
I love the photo of the colored stones. I'm a sparkly thing lover too, hence my love of and fascination with crows
You are just too sweet. It's a painting of a black and white photo of me wrapped and twisted around that pot, then painted, then photographed. It was a long time ago that I painted it, but just photographed today for the first time. It is under glass and there was no light shining on it, but still, it's hard to get the colors true. Thank you for the linky love. It gives me pleasure to get you to say, Wow!
Post a Comment