Ball and Cone couldn't resist a gigantic pile of leaves anymore than I could when I was a kid. Heck! Who am I kidding? That's probably why I enjoy raking them up...for the big piles, and for the great childhood memories of jumping in them...and hiding in them to scare the pants off my Dad when he came home from work! (I got to do that one time only, but it was a good one! Sweet!)
Ball plays mighty rough for a little guy! Pushed Cone over like it was nothing. That's quite a feat, given that Ball weighs about a sixth of what Cone weighs, and Cone has such a heavy, wide base (I do, too, but mine is called a butt).
Cone found a feather while upside down in the leaves and decorated himself with it, like Yankee Doodle, only Cone has no hat and no pony. Great imagination, though!
Halloween is coming next week. Since my grandson is too old (and not here) to take out trick-or-treating, I might take Cone and Ball around the neighborhood.
Stay tuned, race fans, for the developing story.
No comments:
Post a Comment