Random Observations from an Old Crow
I want one. Hope you have a good autumn, ms. crow. I'm getting ready for a 6 month road trip, no shoveling snow for me this winter.Cheers,Mike
PSWhy I'm really here - a funny meme because I'm so out of blogging and need to reconnect. So... I have a TAG post, about mangled song lyrics, if you want to play, add your link to my blog here:http://crows-feet.blogspot.com/2011/09/way-to-armadillos.html:)
I enjoyed reading the post at the link you provided. lad I stopped in and happier that you seem to be doing well.Peace
Enjoyed the link, Thanks for sharing with us!
He appeared to be pitched forward.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want one.
Hope you have a good autumn, ms. crow. I'm getting ready for a 6 month road trip, no shoveling snow for me this winter.
Cheers,
Mike
PS
Why I'm really here - a funny meme because I'm so out of blogging and need to reconnect. So...
I have a TAG post, about mangled song lyrics, if you want to play, add your link to my blog here:
http://crows-feet.blogspot.com/2011/09/way-to-armadillos.html
:)
I enjoyed reading the post at the link you provided. lad I stopped in and happier that you seem to be doing well.
Peace
Enjoyed the link, Thanks for sharing with us!
He appeared to be pitched forward.
Post a Comment