I once tried a crossword in The Scotsman (circulated only in the north of the British Isles for some reason). It was impenetrable except for one clue: Q. Author of The Twae Corbies. A. Anon.
There's a tribute to your literary perception coming up in Works Well some time in the near future. Now isn't that a good way of encouraging readership?
10 comments:
Bravo - this is a spectacular picture!
Crow gennlemen.
Wonderful!
I especially like the hat in the crow's beak.
the hat is a nice touch;
what a fine looking community! and their inspection of the human is sublime.
great image.
thanks
Oddly mesmeric and also deeply disturbing...
Hmm. Do you think he would taste very good, they seem to be saying.
Disturbing? I should say so.
"As I was walking all alane,
I heard twa corbies mking mane.
One unto the other did say,
Where shall we gang and dine today."
I once tried a crossword in The Scotsman (circulated only in the north of the British Isles for some reason). It was impenetrable except for one clue: Q. Author of The Twae Corbies. A. Anon.
There's a tribute to your literary perception coming up in Works Well some time in the near future. Now isn't that a good way of encouraging readership?
That's good--looks like something out of Hans Christian Andersen.
How very elegant and sublime. You have excellent taste.
Post a Comment