Random Observations from an Old Crow
Sheeeeeee's .... thinkin' about it.
Her father and I awoke to her watching us. We had no I idea how long she had been there. John snatched this picture before she moved.
OMG, SHE IS *RIDICULOUSLY* CUTE!!!!I bet you were too!I love her little feet in their footsy pjs.Let's all post our baby photos, shall we?
Okay! I'll add mine to this post.
Yes, indeed, cuteness is genetic!I posted mine and invited others to, too.
And you so serious.
Isn't it amazing how both of them, your daughter and my mushroom lady, both exhibit such wisdom and serenity? You too were a lovely child :)
Very sweet pictures. Bonus points for footed pajamas and that collar.Martha, just so you know, your blog doesn't show up in RSS, at least not in my reader. I saw this post via Fresca’s link.
Both of you are seriously cute.
I was a cute li'l booger, wasn't I? Heeheehee...I miss my footie jammies, too...they were comfy & cozy!I love the pic of you, too....I look like YOU, Momma!! That's awesome. So happy to look like my Momma! :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Sheeeeeee's .... thinkin' about it.
Her father and I awoke to her watching us. We had no I idea how long she had been there. John snatched this picture before she moved.
OMG, SHE IS *RIDICULOUSLY* CUTE!!!!
I bet you were too!
I love her little feet in their footsy pjs.
Let's all post our baby photos, shall we?
Okay! I'll add mine to this post.
Yes, indeed, cuteness is genetic!
I posted mine and invited others to, too.
And you so serious.
Isn't it amazing how both of them, your daughter and my mushroom lady, both exhibit such wisdom and serenity? You too were a lovely child :)
Very sweet pictures. Bonus points for footed pajamas and that collar.
Martha, just so you know, your blog doesn't show up in RSS, at least not in my reader. I saw this post via Fresca’s link.
Both of you are seriously cute.
I was a cute li'l booger, wasn't I? Heeheehee...I miss my footie jammies, too...they were comfy & cozy!
I love the pic of you, too....I look like YOU, Momma!! That's awesome. So happy to look like my Momma! :)
Post a Comment