OFFICE | KENT, ENGLAND, UK | HOLIDAYS, THEME OF THE MONTH (I’m friends with the quality checker at our company. His job basically involves proofreading reports for spelling and grammar errors. This happens just before Christmas.)
Quality Checker: *proudly pointing to a piece of white paper with red writing on it pinned to the wall by his desk* “Do you like my addition to the Christmas decorations?”
Me: *reading* ‘Yo ho ho.’ So, Santa’s a pirate now?”
Quality Checker: *pausing to re-read his sign* “D*** it!”
(He rather quickly ripped it off the wall before anyone else saw it while I stood there laughing my head off. Needless to say, I told everyone.)
We are the sum of all our errors. Most tombstones should carry the addendum: E&OE (errors and omissions excepted). This is very seasonal: Christmas being the time for pantos. Do you have them? I can't remember. The Rs deliberately flouted tradition by having lobster instead of turkey. Certainly it gets eaten more quickly. Cheers Crow.
9 comments:
And to you!
Oh, that video is marvelous, thank you so much.
Reindeer steak?
We are done, Dylan got socks, I got exactly the shirt I needed, everyone fed, cats warm. Nothing needed. Hope yours is similarly satisfying.
Right back at yer Martha!
from notalwaysworking.com...
OFFICE | KENT, ENGLAND, UK | HOLIDAYS, THEME OF THE MONTH
(I’m friends with the quality checker at our company. His job basically involves proofreading reports for spelling and grammar errors. This happens just before Christmas.)
Quality Checker: *proudly pointing to a piece of white paper with red writing on it pinned to the wall by his desk* “Do you like my addition to the Christmas decorations?”
Me: *reading* ‘Yo ho ho.’ So, Santa’s a pirate now?”
Quality Checker: *pausing to re-read his sign* “D*** it!”
(He rather quickly ripped it off the wall before anyone else saw it while I stood there laughing my head off. Needless to say, I told everyone.)
We are the sum of all our errors. Most tombstones should carry the addendum: E&OE (errors and omissions excepted). This is very seasonal: Christmas being the time for pantos. Do you have them? I can't remember. The Rs deliberately flouted tradition by having lobster instead of turkey. Certainly it gets eaten more quickly. Cheers Crow.
Great image. Well chosen. Best of the season. Safe and Happy new year.
Hope you had a good one, Martha
Pirate Santa? How else could he accumulate all that loot?
I hope you had a wonderful day and are having a wonderful time in this lull between holidays.
Happy new years, Martha, may it bring your heart's desire.
Mike
Post a Comment