8:10 am here and as usual I catch up with news on the Internet whilst munching breakfast , and for a change it's good news this morning. Well done Obama!
Then post value-less stuff, as I do. Fustian, quatsch, déchets, the outpourings of Jim (?) Boehner. I shall shortly be posting a secular C-------s card to suggest that not everything ding-dongs merrily on high but one may, if one wishes, dong-ding instead. See! Pure rubbish. Thinking of you, M.
10 comments:
Already have, early voting.
Nice how the GOP thinks it only has to represent those who are on their side.
I already have voted for Obama. But, I'm in the minority in Georgia. There are Romney signs everywhere.
Mike had it exactly right...
8:10 am here and as usual I catch up with news on the Internet whilst munching breakfast , and for a change it's good news this morning. Well done Obama!
It is done!!!
Excellent! I cast my vote some ten days ahead of time.
Of course I voted for him, but that was 25 days ago. Another post, please.
Anne - I don't have anything of value to say right now. When I do, I'll post again.
Martha, hope you are doing ok, and that you have a good holiday.
Take care,
Mike
Then post value-less stuff, as I do. Fustian, quatsch, déchets, the outpourings of Jim (?) Boehner. I shall shortly be posting a secular C-------s card to suggest that not everything ding-dongs merrily on high but one may, if one wishes, dong-ding instead. See! Pure rubbish. Thinking of you, M.
Post a Comment