
Just when I think Sarah Palin couldn't do anything more absurd than whatever her most recent stunt was, she surprises me again, God love her!
Read on MSNBC that she and daughter Bristol are filing papers to have their names trademarked. I have unapologetically altered an image of her from the Internet (Atlantic Monthly source?) so that I could see what she might look like bearing the trademark symbol.
...
How do I explain to my grandson what the TM stands for: Tiny Mind? Tawdry Mouthpiece (my favorite so far, but I think Rush Limbaugh has that one sewn up)? Terminally Mendacious? Tea-party Mentor - too obvious?
...
Yes, I am pulling out of depression-mode. I am laughing again - great, room-shaking belly laughs. Thank you, Sarah, for today's cackle!
(C)2011 M. C. McLemore
11 comments:
God knows, she's a woman who could do with a damn good branding...
HaHA!
And thank you, Steve, for this one!
She is to be mocked.
I certainly agree with Steve - someone get me a branding iron. She would try the patience of a saint, that's for sure. Wish that she would crawl back under the snow mobile she originally emerged from so we didn't have to listen to her moronic ramblings any longer.
Z:
Yea, verily, my Sister! Verily, and then some!
DeeDee, I have to believe she was chosen to appeal to the lowest common denominator of American voters...and to keep McCain's heart beating until he could be elected, then Cheney would be running the country - again.
Not many get what McCaint laid in this gal's lap, and she'll be laughing all the way to the bank. (Out looking for a TM sticker for my nose.)
Typically Mawkish, Truly Malevolent, Turgidly Mucous, Twisted ('n') Meanminded, Totally Mealymouthed, Tremendously Miasmic, Turd Minder, Tendentious Mudslinger, Talkshow Maunderer... I could go on.
It's that jaw and the glasses. What a combo.
The one I think is straight off his tree is Glenn Beck.
How about "Typical Moron"?
Well, if she's getting her name branded she must think that there are those who want the name.......now there's a creepy thought.
She gets mocked but she seems to have got votes.
Post a Comment