This is the first birthday greeting of my birthday morning, and I am just the sort of person who would like an anime + transformer sort of birthday greeting. Thank you, Crow:
Now it is the end of my birthday and I am kind of wired (could it have anything to do with sugar intake< i wonder), so have popped over here to watch this sweet animation again before bed.
3 comments:
I am so touched!
This is the first birthday greeting of my birthday morning, and I am just the sort of person who would like an anime + transformer sort of birthday greeting.
Thank you, Crow:
Now it is the end of my birthday and I am kind of wired (could it have anything to do with sugar intake< i wonder), so have popped over here to watch this sweet animation again before bed.
Glad your day was a happy one, Fresca.
(Didn't lose it, after all. Don't know where it went for 20 minutes, but it's here now.)
Post a Comment