Monday, October 1, 2018

Listen to Willie.



Willie Nelson has a new song with a message we all could use.
 

5 comments:

Tabor said...

Everyone who is a creative artist, a searching scientist, an empathetic teacher, a truth seeking journalist sees through the facade of truth we now live in.

Should Fish More said...

I love the way he surprised the neocons, who thought he'd be on their side. Hope you're well.

Zhoen said...

Shall.

Michael Leddy said...

That was a cheering contrast to just about everything else going on. :)

Roderick Robinson said...

I don't even know if this is going to get though. Didn't even know you'd resumed blogging. But here's hoping.

It's Christmas Day but not officially so; the rest of the house still slumbers. Too early for me to be boozing so I must raise an imaginary can of Iron City beer (more for its symbolism than its taste) in recognition of our friendship - both stormy and tranquil - that dates back years and years. Two lives, somerwhat imperfectly managed, but mine certainly improved by touching on yours.

I know things have been difficult but let's - for a moment - envisage better times. Here's to us.