I've had to let my internet service go for awhile. I am posting this note at work, which I (probably) am not supposed to do. Will miss reading your blogs. Hope to be reconnected soon.
Dear friends: For some reason, all your comments were lost when I tried to load them from my email. I'm sorry for that. I don't know if it has something to do with using public computers, or if I was holding my tongue the wrong way.
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'll try not to lose them in the future.
1 comment:
Dear friends: For some reason, all your comments were lost when I tried to load them from my email. I'm sorry for that. I don't know if it has something to do with using public computers, or if I was holding my tongue the wrong way.
Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'll try not to lose them in the future.
Martha, sitting at library computer #12 today.
Post a Comment