I once had a card, got it mostly for myself when I got divorced. Eventually gave it to a friend who needed it later.
A very elegant cow, in pearls, holding a martini. "You know what is the best part of getting a divorce? Not having to put up with the same old bull anymore."
Well, of course, there is a lot more to say. But it will be said in a different tone of voice - your own. Unshared. Think of it as major but successful surgery.
I've survived two of these, and even when it was what I wanted and needed, it was still tough. I hope you are doing what you need to do for your well being in mind, body and spirit. hugs and prayers to you
Hope you are okay, Martha, for you've been quiet for a while here, though I've seen you elsewhere. Like Lucy, I did see this when posted but was neglectful in commenting. May the spring sun and flowers warm and cheer you!
14 comments:
Hugs to you, Martha.
I once had a card, got it mostly for myself when I got divorced. Eventually gave it to a friend who needed it later.
A very elegant cow, in pearls, holding a martini.
"You know what is the best part of getting a divorce? Not having to put up with the same old bull anymore."
I'm guessing a day of very mixed emotions. Hope you're OK.
Condolences?
Congratulations?
Both?
And on we go...
Well, of course, there is a lot more to say. But it will be said in a different tone of voice - your own. Unshared. Think of it as major but successful surgery.
It will be what you make of it. I hope that your goddess with the broadsword will encourage you to make the most of it!
I hope you are okay.
Deep breath. Now put one foot in front of the other and walk into the spring.
Sad endings announce new beginnings. Let's hope! Best wishes!
I've survived two of these, and even when it was what I wanted and needed, it was still tough.
I hope you are doing what you need to do for your well being in mind, body and spirit.
hugs and prayers to you
I signed the papers commencing my own about 10 days ago.
It is sometime since, you posted, dear Crow. It must have been hard last time. Hope the sun shines on you.
I guess a month on you're looking at it maybe a bit differently again. Good luck, Martha.
(I've been around and seen this already, but wanted to say hello...)
Hope you are okay, Martha, for you've been quiet for a while here, though I've seen you elsewhere. Like Lucy, I did see this when posted but was neglectful in commenting. May the spring sun and flowers warm and cheer you!
Post a Comment