I apologize to those who read my entries one day and come back another only to find I have changed them a bit. I probably should write a draft or two off-blog, edit off-blog, then post, but I'm not that well organized.
Regardless of the aggravation my editing behavior may cause, I am gratified that someone other than my family reads what I write, and is then kind enough to comment. Thank you.
My world is expanding through blogging, because I am exposed to other bloggers and their worlds, their thoughts, their creativity. This wonderful bit of lagniappe brings me unanticipated happiness, feeds my soul.
Again, thank you.
8 comments:
I do this too, and sometimes worry that someone will see what I wrote before I corrected things.
Funny us...mostly no one cares...
Thanks for joining my list of followers today.
I shall return here as well.
Nice to meet another Crow. Best wishes with your blog and remember everyone understands it takes a little time.
Blogger is great but it makes editing and formatting problematic. I compose offline in ScribeFire which then automatically uploads it directly into Blogger. However, this doesn't mean that I still don't go back and keep editing things AFTER the blog is posted. Perfectionism can be such a burden. :)
I love your blog - greetings from yes, one more Crow.
Hey there another Crow... we're going to have to come up with a new nick name for you...
Thanks for dropping by my site and having a look through...
No need to ever worry about editing posts... I do it myself... it's like how once someone published a book the first thing they notice is the smallest error that was overlooked... the good thing about this forum is that we can just go ahead and make the changes...
Hope these words find you well... and thanks for being a part of this community...
(cricket!)
A meme challenge for you. :-)
http://crows-feet.blogspot.com/2009/02/save-words-meme.html
A meme challenge for you. :-)
http://crows-feet.blogspot.com/2009/02/save-words-meme.html
It might be a double-up. The first one I posted seems to have vanished.
It changed my writing life. I started a novel off line, but on an old PC then got an Imac and started blogging about politics. I used to be an obsessive editor, but blogging has cured me of the need to self censor so much. I finished the novel on the blog. Now I write everything on the blog from the strictly political (isn't everything in the human world political) to the excruciatingly personal.
Post a Comment